Annabelle often helped her mother out. The flashback scene between Liz and Caroline as a child killed me as she wanted to see her live, get married, etc. Whatever you do for the holidays, enjoy your festive time and the season! I'm sure we've cuddled up maybe on a plane or something," Wesley said. We get it, Klaus, you're evil but on Christmas?! I felt like I was starting to become a little bit type cast as the good brother. The lack of deaths in The Vampire Diaries season 6 led to too many unused/ underdeveloped characters (sup, Matt Donovan and Luke Parker). He drowns her in the fountain and left her there without feeling any remorse. So, the latter turns into a human being. A doppelganger needed to die and Stefan had to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. With Liv being linked to Kai, he was dead which meant she wasn't going to survive. Matt's break down over losing his best friend was fair to him either. Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 - The Best Deals Still Available, Oprah's Favorite Things 2020: The Best Home Decor Picks, Nordstrom Cyber Monday Deals 2020: Here's What's Still on Sale, Deals on Stocking Stuffers for Everyone on Your List, Shop These Amazon Lululemon Dupes We Found on TikTok, 'The Masked Singer' Semifinals Bring Tears With Triple Elimination, How Liam Hemsworth Feels About Miley Cyrus' Candid New Interview, 'The Conners': Alexandra Billings Talks Robin's Powerful Episode, George Clooney Praises His Family and Talks COVID-19 Pandemic, The Best Deals on Stocking Stuffers for Everyone on Your List, Paul Wesley Reacts to Nina Dobrev Saying They Didn't Get Along on 'Vampire Diaries' (Exclusive). If i’m not wrong and can remember, it goes something like this… Alaric used the Gilbert Ring to bring him back from the dead a lot. Damon ended up staking her to look like a hero to the humans of Mystic Falls. “So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore I’ve been hearing so much about. At least in Season 3 she did get reunited with Pearl on the other side and found peace together. Okay so I'm not going to count his season five death but just season eight. All of these songs are definitely popular. After being turned into a vampire by Damon, she had gotten staked by Stefan back in season one. The worst part about it all was that he had just got married to Caroline and didn't even get a chance to live happily ever after with her. A lot of tanning. Turning into a vampire, Klaus needed Jenna to be a sacrifice in the sun and moon ritual. I didn't expect him to reappear but when he did we knew it wasn't good. Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec adapted the TV series from L.J. "I think that would've been nice.". Some governors have started to advise caution when celebrating the holidays, too. "I was very happy that he died and I actually had requested that he die," Wesley admitted. Without having the Cure, Stefan starts to age fast and die as Katherine did in the previous season of Vampire Diaries. Anonymous. Alaric ended up coming back as an Original vampire wanting to kill Elena. We're in the real world! In the Christmas episode, Klaus decided to kill her in order to get to Tyler. From one episode, she became a favorite among the fans and it was always a treat to see Lexi. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Sign in to comment to your favorite stories, participate in your community and interact with your friends. With Stefan having his humanity off, Bonnie and Enzo went to take the cure from Elena's sleeping body. Even with a pandemic, there are still ways to celebrate. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. Does enzo die in season 8 Fans know that when someone dies on The Vampire Diaries, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're really dead. Kristen Haddox, Penn State University4. As Cade manages to make his way to Mystic Falls, all hell breaks loose (pun intended). Songs About Being 17Grey's Anatomy QuotesVine Quotes4 Leaf CloverSelf Respect, 1. Does alaric die in the vampire diaries? I may be the only one but I liked Aaron. Lv 6. 4 Shares Well, it's that time, folks. Despite wishing that his onscreen brother had perished at the end of season eight, Wesley had nothing but praise for both his and Somerholder's fictional and real-life relationships. So, a final body count has Alaric dead, Tyler dead, Klaus alive, Elena a vampire and Matt undecided. A lot of shaving my chest," he said of how he groomed for the role. For the past eight seasons, The Vampire Diaries has been full of twists, but Friday night's episode might have been the most shocking. An ex-friend of Tyler's, Hayley is resposible for helping him break his sire bond to Klaus. My vote is no but that didn't stop my jaw from falling to the floor during her death. Whether it be a fan favorite or a minor, we all cried during many deaths. It was a shame that you ended the way you did but beggars can't be choosers. Elena's breakdown in the episodes to come really showed how sad it was. Tiffany Vogt of The TV Watchtower gave a good review to the episode.
2020 does pearl die in vampire diaries