Material: Injection moulded polypropylene shell with full upholstery with 10 mm foam. The stylish, functional design combined with ... About A Chair 51 product sheet Author: HAY Created Date: The About series is HAY’s most versatile furniture series. Hay "About" serien er et samarbejde imellem Hay og Hee Welling. Driven by a desire to create straightforward, functional and beautiful products for modern living, this Danish husband-and-wife team has accrued numerous awards for their collections by staying true to their belief that good design matters. Send mail ved enkle spørsmål. The five-legged base is equipped with a semi-automatic gas lift. Hay er kendte for deres borde, stole og diverse andre møbler samt et spændende valg af tekstiler til deres puder, tæpper og sengetæpper. About A Chair Office–Sem braços–Base 4 estrelas com rodízios–Assento estofado opcional - Baixar modelos para fins de planejamento, incluindo arquivos Revit, Sketchup e AutoCAD 2D e 3D. About A Chair AAC 50 / AAC 51 This version of About a Chair is height-adjustable, as the five-legged base is equipped with a semi-automatic gas lift. About A Chair AAC51 kontorstol fra Hay, designet af Hee Welling. You can still manage your content as before and you can now invite others to manage your content too. ABOUT A CHAIR / AAC14 DESIGN BY HEE WELLING & HAY. Add to Cart. Design by Hee Welling for HAY Dark Grey and Light Grey RRP £3300 for both Selling them both for £1600 or £850 each Mint Condition - Like New Please feel About a Chair aac25 fås i mange forskellige farver og stoftyper samt i læder. Das fünfbeinige Untergestell ist mit einem halbautomatischen Gasfederantrieb ausgestattet. HAY was established by Mette and Rolf Hay in 2002. HAY About A Chair AAC 51, silk leather, black powder coated base. In stock. Hele sortimentet av HAY-møbler. HAY About A Chair (AAC53) HAY's populære armstol leveres nu som kontorstol. Produktinformationen "HAY About a Chair 51" AAC 51 AAC51 ist eine höhenverstellbare Version. Hay AAC51 har 5-stjernet understel der er fremstillet i aluminium. *Items posted on our website are not new products. Select variants in stock. HAY About A Chair (AAC53) HAY's populære armstol leveres nu som kontorstol. The chair has a swivel base of cast aluminimum with wheels, so it's perfect for office areas. HAY About a Chair AAC 51 Drehstuhl Shop: Bestellen Sie About a Chair AAC 51 Drehstuhl von HAY ab nur 628 € Originalware Top-Auswahl Versand gratis ab 80€ With the About series, Hee Welling has proven that a single strong idea can hold a wealth of development options. About A Chair er designet af Hee Welling for danske HAY. The shell is respectively round and upright and blends a high level of comfort with an attractive look. The open structure is in stainless steel with a black or white powder coating, which allows you to create color combinations of frame with seat, which are rich in contrast. Today, the series includes dining and conference chairs… It began with a chair and blossomed into a series with virtually unlimited potential. They can be used in public and private space. No Returns, Exchanges or Warranty provided on items purchased from our outlet store. Her vist i fuldmonteret KVADRAT uldstoffet, Steelcut, i farve 190, sort. It began with a chair and blossomed into a series with virtually unlimited potential. Dette samarbejde har udmøntet sig i en serie af skønne møbler i form af diverse stole, borde og sofaer. This upholstered chair has an outstanding and recognizable minimalistic shape and is very comfortable. The seat is in moulded polypropylene. Stolen er monteret med gaspatron og stjernestel med 5 hjul. MATERIAL SHELL / Injection solid colored polypropylene shell without armrest. View HAY's range of designer products. $8,990.00. Polstringen bidrager til mere varme til rummet samtidig med, at den også er blødere at sidde i. Delivery & Exchange Info . AAC 51 About a chair by HAY is a swivel chair with aluminium base, polished or powder coated black or white. The new aluminium frame has castors, as the modern office chair that it is, and the adjustable seat height varies from 42 to 56 cm. Sofas were originally bought for an office early this year. AAC51 chairs have five soft wheels for all floors and a swivel base with gaslift. HAY About A Chair 51. With the About series, Hee Welling has proven that a single strong idea can hold a wealth of development options. W69 x D69 x H87.5 cm Height varies from 42cm to 56cm with a semi-automatic gas lift Molded polypropylene seat with 10mm full upholstery in desired textile and legs in polished aluminum or black and white powder coated aluminum. JOSEFINES GATE 23, ÅPNINGSTIDER HAY HOUSE OSLO / 10-18 Tors 10-19 Lør 10-17 Oslo ; 22 69 33 50 - PS: VELDIG HEKTISK. A chair has a bent steel, open frame structure that gives the intuitive design added lightness. About A Chair er designet af Hee Welling for danske HAY. Det hele startede i 2002 og har sidenhen produceret fedt dansk design, inspireret af 50’erne og 60’ernes populære ikoner. PRICE: $300. Your content is now stored within your company organization. Homeowners Luciano Bedoya and Liya Moya worked with interior designer Augusta Pastor on the furnishings. AAC51 is a height-adjustable version with a full upholstered shell. Shell thickness: 10 mm. The Palissade armrest chair combines functionality with aesthetics in a beautiful way, making the perfect piece of furniture for outdoor use. Qty. Some of its best known designers include Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec and Hee Welling, whose designs include the popular chair collections About A Chair and Hee. About A Chair AAC51 chair is designed by Hee Welling and HAY. Hay. HAY About a Chair AAC 51 Draaistoel Store: Bestel About a Chair AAC 51 Draaistoel van HAY van alleen € 645 Prijsgarantie Officieel HAY dealer Gratis verzending vanaf 80 € If you want to customize your very own AAC 51 chair, please contact us via email or phone. Buy online, see inspiration and learn about our designers. Read Rolf and Mette Hay's interview > The chair is electro-galvanized before powder coated, to make it rust resistant, for outdoor use. About a Chair (AAC51) kontorstol fra Hay designet af Hee Welling & Hay med drej og hæv/sænk (gaslift). The chair features a five-legged castor base equipped with a semi-automatic gas lift that can adjust the seat height from 42 to 56 cm. AAC51 is fully upholstered. Derudover har About A Chair AAC51 gaspetron. Hay collaborates with both well-known and fresh names of modern design. Hay is a Danish brand with a clear Scandinavian style, born to create contemporary design pieces.Furniture and accessories with a clean design, characterized by a fashionable aesthetic. I blandt de mange flotte Hay produkter i About serien er også den utrolig populære Hay AAC22 spiseborsstol, der har et enkelt og tidløst design der passer ind i langt de fleste boligindretninger og til mange typer spiseborde. AAC15 er samme model som AAC14. Manufacturer HAY A series of chairs and stools made from a single material – steel wire. Stolen er altså både smuk at se på, men også behagelig at sidde i. Hay står bag denne stol, som er en del af deres About a Chair … Regular price From $1,550. They have been used only for a couple of months until the first lock down. BUY – Hay – AAC51 chairs – Hee Welling – With swivel base and without armrests, AAC51 are part of the About A Chair family. COLOR & FINISH Please note that the color codes are indicative. Der neue Aluminiumrahmen ist mit Rollen ausgestattet, und die einstellbare Sitzhöhe variiert von 42 bis 56 cm. This beautiful AAC51 chair with wheels and gaslift is designed by Hee Welling and HAY. Hay design er en af de danske succeshistorier indenfor møbeldesign og interiør. he About series is HAY’s most versatile furniture series. About A Chair 51 HAY. Her vist i fuldmonteret KVADRAT uldstoffet, Remix, i farve 173, mørk grå. About a Chair har et rent og minimalistisk udtryk der passer ind mange steder, både i hjemmet og på kontoret. The chair was designed by the brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, who offer an alternative to classic wooden garden furniture … Det der adskiller dem er, at denne model er fuldpolstret. Stolen er monteret med gaspatron og stjernestel med 5 hjul. This chair is upholstered with the fabric Hallingdal 116 and is very comfortable. It comes in several colours and a seat cushion as optional. Adding product to your cart. Since 2002 Hay has been producing furniture, lighting and accessories for the modern home. A Chair series. Her vist i fuldmonteret KVADRAT uldstoffet, Remix, i farve 173, mørk grå. The chair has a swivel base of cast aluminimum with wheels, so it's perfect for office areas. Estimated lead time 13 weeks. About A Chair, Office–Armless–5-Star Caster Base–Fully Upholstered - Download models for planning purposes, including Revit, SketchUp, and AutoCAD 2D and 3D files. This task chair with upholstered shell has a 5-star base with cylinder. HAY About A Chair (AAC53) HAY's populære armstol leveres nu som kontorstol. The Ghost sofa is by Paola Navone for Gervasoni, the Beni Ourain rug is from Mascarpone Originale, the About A Lounge 92 chair is by Hay, and the coffee table is by Primas. About A Chair er designet af Hee Welling for danske HAY. BASE / 4 star swivel base in cast aluminium with wheels. *Large matching group available! Fri fragt. ALTID FRI FRAGT. Se flere stole fra HAY her! About a Chair, designet af Hee Welling for HAY, er en moderne skalstol, der både er smuk at se på og behagelig at sidde i. Køb din About a Chair AAC 51 fra HAY hos Rosborg Møbler. Stolen er monteret med gaspatron og stjernestel med 5 hjul. All Items are Final Sale.
2020 hay about a chair 51