Plantation 3 Stars Silver Rum is a skillful blend of the best the Caribbean has to offer from Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad. 314 ratings. At a price of roughly $18.99 per bottle, Plantation three-star is a great rum and a great value, as well. This rum goes down smoothly but has a little bite to it to remind you its rum at least in a double shot. Falling somewhere between a traditional "white" and "gold/dark" rum in flavor profile, one strapped for bar space could potentially use it as both. I can get this locally for $20 a ltr. More or less indistinguishable. Cognac, France – 41.2% 70cl. with Plantation 3 Stars is a blend of rums from three islands: Trinidad (rum aged two or three years), Barbados (young rum), and Jamaica (old rum). As such the results are delicious, though I can't help but think that I'm adding more body or sweetness than the recipe-maker originally intended. If it's so great why does it need sugar added? 3 SDtars : Rum XP Competition, Gold Medal, USA, 3 Stars : Showrum Tasting Competition 2018, Best in Class, Italy, 3 Stars : Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2015, 93 Points Excellent Highly Recommended, USA. Garrafa de 700 ml. Posted Rum: Plantation 3 Stars White. Plantation 3 Stars Rum. Plantation 3 Stars Silver Rum is relatively new white cocktail rum from Cognac Ferrand. This rum is bottled at 82.4 proof. Plantation 3 Etoiles est un assemblage de rhums de trois îles : Trinidad (rhums vieillis entre deux et trois ans), Barbade (rhums jeunes) et Jamaïque (rhums très vieux). 1 year ago $59. with This could be used as a sipping rum if you're in a bind but it is better suited as a mixer. The rum is pretty smooth with some lights of sweetness. Amazing multi-layered on the palate, funky from Jamaica, clarity from Barbados and weight from Trinidad. from Rum: Plantation 3 Stars White. But it is rather sweet, and I still can't shake the thought that I'm somehow not honoring classic recipes by using it... maybe I'll get over that someday, and adjust my rating accordingly. The first-ever white rum from Plantation is named for three rum-producing “stars” of the Caribbean: Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad. 148 ratings. with Rum carta blanca. Všechny informace o produktu Destilát Plantation 20th anniversary 40% 0,7 l, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Plantation 20th anniversary 40% 0,7 l. Some of the rums in the blend are aged, though their colour is … Maison Ferrand has always had close relationships with the best distilleries in the Caribbean, selling them casks that … inc. 7% sales tax. almost 8 years ago I detect molasses and vanilla in the flavor with a bit of a burn that fades into a sweet caramel aftertaste. (PREMIUM) over 6 years ago by Review: Plantation 3 Stars White Rum. Go to shop Galiena Pte Ltd. Singapore . All in all, pretty solid. Go Premium: no ads, prices, custom cabinets, +more. Product Details: (sku:695521151661) 750ml Bottle: On the palate, the rum is sugary and delicious. Who'd a thought? These rums have been expertly blended by the the Cognac Ferrand Cellar Master. A fan of dryer rums, I find this one not overly sweet, but it's a close call. Plantation 3 Stars Silver Rum is a skilful blend of the best the Caribbean has to offer from Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad. over 3 years ago For Plantation 3 Stars, Gabriel decided to use a 3-year aged Trinidad rum, carbon filtered to maintain its white color and to remove the heavier tannins … Plantation. by Established in 1989, Maison Ferrand has used its extensive contacts in the spirits industry to source some exceptional casks of rum. . Ageing : Blend of Barbados unaged, Trinidad 2-3 year old Jamaica unaged and a touch of Jamaica 10 year old, Cane sugar caramel E150a (% vol) : No caramel added. Tequila especial rosado. That's the kind of entrepreneurial spirit that anyone can drink to, and, also, gumption and artistic daring that I'm happy to support.
2020 plantation 3 star rum