It's 10pm here in Oz, there's no freaking way I'm going to make another crust and then bake a 2nd pie tonight, but there's that much filling leftover - any suggestions? There's something about the crisp, sugar-crusted dough of a freshly fried apple pie that is totally irresistable. Perfect when you just want a *bite*, not a whole slice: Cut up leftover pie into small pieces and dip in melted chocolate (white, dark, milk). Chocolate-Dipped Leftover Pie Bites Perfect when you just want a *bite*, not a whole slice: Cut up leftover pie into small pieces and dip in melted chocolate (white, dark, milk). 1/2 cup butter. So it's a great dessert to serve so that you keep everyone's dietary needs in mind. Taken to a page that says "Oops, page not found." You can also rest assured that everyone will be asking you for the recipe, because it tastes absolutely amazing. Canning apple pie filling at home means you’re just minutes away from having a pie in the oven. You can't go wrong with this easy recipe, which is filled with delicious flavors and a dreamy texture. In other words, it's made with some amazing ingredients! A ready-made pie crust makes these apple hand pies quick and easy to assemble. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream are great together, and so combining them into one dessert is such a great idea. What to do with leftover pumpkin pie filling? Chocolate-Dipped Leftover Pie Bites Perfect when you just want a *bite*, not a whole slice: Cut up leftover pie into small pieces and dip in melted chocolate (white, dark, milk). I come from Lithuanian/Polish imigrants. Get the recipe here! From the RecipeLion Test Kitchen! 2. Get the recipe! Ingredients. Apple Pie Crumb Bars have everything you love about apple pie – buttery dough, homemade pie filling, lots of spices – without needing to make a pie crust. 1. From the RecipeLion Test Kitchen! Get the recipe! A hot topic of late {with being apple season} is what to do with the leftover apple peels and cores? (12 Posts) Add message | Report. 1/2 cup white sugar. And then add popcorn as a topping. Sure, we can always compost them or offer them to the animals- but what other uses can we find for those precious scraps? It’s got pumpkin purée, three eggs, a cup of cream, some sugar, brown sugar, flour, syrup, and spices in it. If you're a fan of McDonald's fried apple pies (who isn't? Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mix over the pie dough evenly. Video Promo. Login | Register. The apples are already peeled, chopped, seasoned and thickened. phdlife Fri 13-Feb-09 12:02:58. 100% Upvoted. If your pie is frozen, you want to thaw it for about 30 minutes. And you can mix that into some oatmeal muffin batter. Make it on the stove top or in your Instant Pot, either way the soft apples covered in the thick brown sugar and cinnamon filling … Cherry pie filling wrapped in flour tortillas, soaked overnight in a sweet liquid, then baked. Preheat the oven. Close. Then, in a small bowl, mix together some cinnamon and sugar, using a 1:4 ratio (if there is 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, add 4 teaspoons of sugar). —staceykb72 Coconut milk and homemade caramel sauce perfectly complement the flavor of the apple pie filling. Your choice! Take plain vanilla ice cream and fold in some of your apples and apple pie spice (to taste). Cream butter and sugar together. Sprinkle with some Turbinado sugar and bake for 45-50 minutes (like you would your favorite bread pudding). I have inherited large cans of both- apple pie filling and prepared chocolate pudding (yikes) Help! Fill a 9″ pie crust. I used to work at a bed and breakfast, and we would make this sometimes for catered luncheons. Being the avid baker that I … chopped walnuts or pecans (optional) Directions: Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. 48 comments. This ice cream recipe is very easy to make, only requiring 4 ingredients. "I didn't have any apple pie spice so I just just a tsp of cinnamon and about 1/8 tsp of nutmeg. If your pie is frozen, you want to thaw it for about 30 minutes. Tips on How to Reheat Apple Pie in Oven. When we made this in the RecipeLion Test Kitchen, editors devoured it in record time! Whether you've got leftover pieces from rolling your perfect pastry or extra discs of dough in the freezer, you can turn these buttery leftovers into something extraordinary. Uncooked, this small amount of starch makes my leftover filling taste grainy and bland. 0 comments. Mix in vanilla extract. https://spoonuniversity.com/recipe/10-ways-to-use-up-leftover-apples Apple Pie Spice Cupcakes. Adjust sweetener to taste. While it does make pie making easier (your pie skills will practically rival those of Keri Russel in the movie, Waitress), pie fillings are very versatile and can transform the flavor of a cake or pudding in a snap!. Begin by rolling out your leftover pie crust on a floured work surface. Simply stir a teaspoon of brandy or apple liqueur into ½ cup of apple pie filling and place a dollop of the apple mixture onto a slice of cheesecake. 4 tubs of lard and one quart of tallow. Even if you do not have leftover pieces of refrigerated pie crust you canContinue Reading. It is a glorious time of year! Our 10 Best Apple Dessert Recipes + Recipes for Apple Bread and More! 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas. Yes the potatoes have to be grated, but not shredded. I made some pumpkin pie as a test run for Thanksgiving. And it’s why this makes the perfect holiday brunch recipe. Tina Machia. Add a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg to a half cup of leftover cherry pie filling. I feel very uneducated right now... what do you mean with Danish? Plus the idea of adding chocolate chips on top is a stroke of genius! Get the recipe! You're only a few minutes away from enjoying this amazing dessert or breakfast. 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling; 1/2 (11 ounce) bag caramel bits (found in the baking section) 1 (15 ounce) box yellow cake mix; 1 cup butter (2 sticks) vanilla ice cream for serving (optional) Start off by greasing a large 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray, and then spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of the dish. Your leftover pie crust will be the perfect holder for the yummy jelly filling! You will probably enjoy these tasty desserts mostly during the fall and winter, but we definitely think they are great for all seasons. Reply. Keyword Index And be sure to leave us a comment below if you try one of them or if you have a favorite way to use up canned apple pie filling that you'd like to share. Cut rolled-out leftover pie dough into freeform shapes. For example, have you ever had apple pie ice cream? Sort by. Click the button above or drag and drop images onto the button. More posts from the WhatShouldICook community. You will have approx. It’s time to make applesauce, apple butter, apple pie filling, and many other delicious recipes. Treat yourself (and your family and friends) to sweet Dutch apple pie spice cupcakes with a velvety cinnamon cream cheese frosting! 99. Let set in the fridge and then sprinkle with flaky sea salt. 25. Spread 3 cups of the batter in a greased jelly roll pan. We think you and your family will love this quick and easy recipe. That’s one of the great things about this apple pie filling, you can make it ahead of time until you’re ready to use it. We love the idea of layering cinnamon-spiced apple pie filling with sweet, fluffy cream cheese and crumbly graham crackers. A s’more isn’t only a summer campfire treat. Place 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up. Now that you have this gorgeous and delicious apple pie filling, you may not be entirely ready to make a pie. This was very easy to make and quite tasty too!" Today we decided to showcase 20 recipes using canned pie filling that are not pies. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. With 15 delicious recipes and unique ideas, transform humble homemade (or premade) pie dough into sweet and savoury edibles. Get the recipe! https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-with-cherry-pie-filling 1/2 cup milk. Remedy: Start out pies -- especially fruit pies, like apple -- at a high temperature, between 425 and 450 degrees F. Reduce the temperature to around 350 or 375 degrees F after about 20 to 30 minutes and continue baking until the pie is nicely browned and the filling is bubbling. Submit Your Recipes INGREDIENTS: 1/2 cup water. I also sprinkled granulated sugar on the outside after brushing with the egg. It has now become my baseline for all scones toffee, pecans/cinnamon, etc. It sounds amazing, right? 1/2 cup milk. Privacy Policy So this is what I like to do with leftover Pie Dough and Filling… make a RUSTIC APPLE PIE TART or what is actually known as a GALLETE. 9. I simply combined all my leftover bits of filling together and let it cook on the stove-top for several minutes until thickened and no longer starchy. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WhatShouldICook community, Post a picture or list of what's in your fridge, and other redditors will suggest meals to make, Press J to jump to the feed. Cook until thickened and bubbly, about 2 … Hoping you guys can help. Next time you need something quick for a potluck, you can still bring a homemade apple pie. 315. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Chop 3-4 slices of leftover pie to make 2.5 cups of chopped pie. Thank you for finally making me a believer of scones. Top with another piece of pie dough then using a knife or a pizza cutter, cut the dough into "fries." What should I cook with this leftover apple pie-filling? It’s heaven! Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups are super simple to put together with just a few ingredients you likely already have on hand. Brush salmon fillets with maple syrup, spread pecan pie puree on top, sprinkle with nuts and brown sugar. You must be logged in to add a recipe. Hope that is helpful. They’ll love the surprise of a moist, apple pie filling. Pumpkin Pie Broiler S’mores. 1 cup flour. From the RecipeLion Test Kitchen! Save apple pie for another day and get rolling! If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… October 5, 2019 at 5:39 pm. What a genius use of apple pie filling! It will be flagged for our moderators to take action. Are you sure you would like to report this comment? https://www.southernliving.com/desserts/leftover-pumpkin-pie-filling-recipes Fill out your dessert menu with some great dessert recipes that will never go out of style. A s’more isn’t only a summer campfire treat. Chop up any large pieces of apple and place filling in small bowl. Storing Apple Pie Filling. It’s delicious. That is what you use to make the muffins. save hide report. )Then, pour the leftover pumpkin pie over top. This collection of recipes is a great excuse to actually use it up. Simply stir a teaspoon of brandy or apple liqueur into ½ cup of apple pie filling and place a dollop of the apple mixture onto a slice of cheesecake. Question. Delicious on top of pancakes, French toast, even chicken. Preheat oven to 375F. youtu.be/KAVrB7... Video Promo. As for the measurements question, mix up pumpkin pie filling according to the recipe on a can of Libby’s canned Pumpkin puree. MILKSHAKES. This decadent recipe is brimming with ginger and spice flavor, and of course it gets a fall-inspired boost from apple pie filling! Roll your pie crust out on a floured surface then cut it into circles. These recipes using apple pie filling are all totally delicious and perfect for serving to your family. Close • Posted by 1 minute ago. Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam", About Us Don't forget to share! A ready-made pie crust makes these apple hand pies quick and easy to assemble. Add a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg to a half cup of leftover cherry pie filling. Apple Pie Spice Cupcakes. Caramel Apple Dump Cake is a super easy and completely delicious recipe using apple pie filling and cake mix. I also sprinkled granulated sugar on the outside after brushing with the egg. Enter your email address and we will send your password. chopped walnuts or pecans (optional) Directions: Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Be the first to share what you think! ... Bandanas messes up our order so we now have a whole lotta bread leftover and no idea what to do with it. For lack of a better term, you want the texture to be granular. These delicious apple pie cups are the perfect bite-sized fall treat! 8 of 20 Thanks! And remember, YouTube does not promote channels with a lot of subs and little views. Each bite of fluffy, crisp crescent roll is paired with the sugar-and-spice flavor of the apple pie filling. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-with-cherry-pie-filling Chop up any large pieces of apple and place filling in small bowl. C razy as it sounds, recipes with canned pie fillings aren't just for making pies. It adds that extra layer of sweetness and crunch that will have you making this dessert season after season. Add eggs, one at a time. While I used apple pie filling, you can fill them with whatever you’d like including cream cheese & sugar or cherry pie filling. ), then you've got to give this recipe a try. Whether you've got leftover pieces from rolling your perfect pastry or extra discs of dough in the freezer, you can turn these buttery leftovers into something extraordinary. Preheat the oven to 375F. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for 400* for 10 minutes per 1 inch thickness. Make jam!Normally, I’d just mix leftover fruit into my morning yogurt or spoon it over a bowl of ice cream. Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. Contact Us We also love that this cake is topped with chopped pecans and plenty of caramel sauce. Apple pie ice cream! The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd, Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes, 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen, 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year, 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook, 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook, 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook, Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes, Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook. All you need is apple pie filling and crescent roll dough in order to whip up a pan of apple dumplings that will have everyone running to the kitchen. If possible, try to reheat apple pie in oven pans so that the spices have time to get warm and so that the crust and apple filling have time to obtain the texture that you desire. (TRB bets Challah would work quite nicely! Carefully unroll cinnamon buns from tube and spread apple pie filling in the center of each strip of … Cut rolled-out leftover pie dough into freeform shapes. You can upload two images. https://amomsimpression.com/leftover-recipe-apple-pie-smoothie The solution? What should I cook with this leftover apple pie-filling? Fold in 2 cups chopped pie gently. Apple Spice Cookie Pies 1 Prep: 30 min Just be sure to let it cool before taking a bite so that you don't burn yourself! If you prefer a smoother texture, try grating the apples into the batter instead of dicing them. Treat yourself (and your family and friends) to sweet Dutch apple pie spice cupcakes with a velvety cinnamon cream cheese frosting! ). Enjoy delicious country-style recipes in the comfort of your own home! You can use letters, numbers and white space. This was very easy to make and quite tasty too!" A search didn't find it, either! Although it’s tempting, try not to overstuff with pie filling or else it will be more difficult to re-roll. Tips on How to Reheat Apple Pie in Oven. Get the recipe! Buttermilk and keeping the shapes together are critical. Aug 3, 2018 - Whoa baby- I have the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without having to bake an entire pie. No matter which route you take, we know you and your family will love them! share. Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna, See More of Our Newest Recipes & Articles, This is an AMAZING recipe for moist scones! This is a perfect fall ice cream recipe, and we think everyone at your house is going to love it. I would LOVE suggestions asap. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Bonus: Get our newsletter & special offers for free. 2.5 cups leftover chopped pumpkin pie (or other flavour) approx 3-4 slices, divided . I added my own touch with the almonds." It’s fluffy and super creamy thanks to the pumpkin filling interspersed throughout. Hazel Wheaton Updated: Mar. Make it on the stove top or in your Instant Pot, either way the soft apples covered in the thick brown sugar and cinnamon filling … After all, who doesn't have a can of apple pie filling hanging out in their pantry from last Thanksgiving pretty much all year long? Posted by 4 days ago. Leave a Comment. I have a sorority house of hungry girls to please! We don't think that anyone will be complaining about enjoying a Caramel Apple Dump Cake recipe that calls for two sticks of butter (yes, two) in the middle of July. Dip each roll into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a “butter dish” and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar. What to do with Your Leftover Apple Pie Filling. So this is what I like to do with leftover Pie Dough and Filling… make a RUSTIC APPLE PIE TART or what is actually known as a GALLETE. You can enjoy these roll ups as an afternoon snack with coffee or as a delicious dessert after dinner. View our Privacy Policy, Home > Editor's Picks > 11 Recipes Using Apple Pie Filling, You must be logged in to add a private note. Steps to make Apple Pie Bars Recipe. Each bite of this icebox cake will remind you that it's important to sit back, relax, and enjoy the good things in life. All rights reserved. Get the recipe! My favourite part is getting a big hunk of pie and crust in the same gooey bite. The trick to good apple muffins in to cook the apples just like that first. Terms of Service I do use arrowroot to make apple pie fillings (when not canning) and I’d imagine that’d work well, but like I said for xantham gum, it’s not tested for canning safety. Advertise We love how this recipe elevates a simple crepe recipe into an autumn apple pie extravaganza. This delightful dessert is perfect for any season, which is good because we think you and your family will want to make it again and again. It sounds weird but is divine. Spray with olive oil, sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown and crispy. Apple Pie Filling is the homemade version of canned apple pie filling. First, take apple pie filling and process it in the food processor until nice and smooth then spread the filling on a piece of rolled pie dough. OP’s posts: See next | See all Serve this amazing dessert with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and you'll have an autumn dessert that you'll make season after season. best. Apple Pie Filling is the homemade version of canned apple pie filling. 1 1/4 cups leftover pumpkin pie filling (this is how much I had leftover) 1 Tbsp baking powder . Not only do I have enough pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this week, but I ended up with a few cups of leftover filling that just didn’t make it into a crust. But pie fillings usually have a few tablespoons of flour or cornstarch to help them set during baking. I have not made this yet so I cannot rate it. Apple season is upon us. Our 10 Best Apple Dessert Recipes + Recipes for Apple Bread and More! This 2-ingredient dessert (yes, you read that right!) Thanks for your comment. Do Not Sell My Personal Information 1 cup flour. Subscribe Brush with an egg wash, sprinkle with sugar and bake until golden brown. These desserts would taste great as a breakfast treat alongside a steaming cup of coffee or tea. So, enjoy this collection of recipes! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22917/easy-apple-crisp-with-pie-filling Instructions. Super easy. Check out this unique recipe using apple pie filling! Spread apple pie filling on top of dough. It's super easy, and you'll be able to enjoy these fried apple pies any time you like. FAQ First make the pie filling: In a large saucepan, stir together the water, lemon juice, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. 1. What should I cook with this leftover apple pie-filling? HELP - too much apple pie filling, what to do?? You won't believe how easy it is to make Homemade Apple Pie filling from this recipe. All you need is apple pie filling and crescent roll dough in order to whip up a pan of apple dumplings that will have everyone running to the kitchen. Best Answers. Mix until well combined. There's nothing that beats the taste of an old-fashioned apple pie...filling! OP’s posts: See next | See all Add message | Report | See all. "I didn't have any apple pie spice so I just just a tsp of cinnamon and about 1/8 tsp of nutmeg. Because I didn’t make my pie filling super sweet, it actually works really well in a baked oatmeal recipe. is so easy to make, and yet it's so satisfying. Pumpkin Pie Broiler S’mores. —staceykb72 Find more delicious apple dessert recipes here! I love that these are oven baked and not fried and take just minutes to make! Put ‘em in a frittata. It's 10pm here in Oz, there's no freaking way I'm going to make another crust and then bake a 2nd pie tonight, but there's that much filling leftover - any suggestions? These Apple Pie Bombs are made in muffin pans and uses the leftover ingredients that you may have from your baking. They’ll love the surprise of a moist, apple pie filling. The only steps I've done differently are 1) cutting the dough into 2 for smaller portions and 2) giving a light brush of heavy cream before baking. Reply; ip address November 20, 2012. Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. Okay, so it’s predictable, but it’s also classic: Apple pie is probably one of the greatest comfort foods out there. 35 Desserts to Make Using Pie Filling (That Aren’t Pie!) From the RecipeLion Test Kitchen! This delicious apple cake is bursting with flavor. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.. And yet it 's a great excuse to actually use it up means... Pour the apple pie filling are all totally delicious and perfect for serving to recipe. Next | See all logged in to cook the apples into the batter instead of dicing.. Baked Christmas sweet potato casserole peels and cores getting a big hunk of pie and vanilla ice and... Pie filling is the perfect bite-sized fall treat ) Directions: Pre heat oven 350! Be entirely ready to make homemade apple pie filling i had leftover 1... Must be logged in to add a pinch of nutmeg paired with the apple. For using leftover apple pie filling is the perfect bite-sized fall treat a smoother texture, try grating apples! Or sell your email address and we will not share or sell email! Mostly during the fall and winter, but we definitely think they are together! Post your rating and review even if you 're a fan of McDonald 's fried apple pies ( who n't! Fall ice cream recipe, and golden Oreos of this sounds, do you ever had apple.. You enjoy this recipe unique ideas, transform humble homemade ( or premade ) pie dough into `` fries ''! A s ’ more isn ’ t pie! not found. leftover and no idea what do! Use it up one of those great recipes that could be dessert breakfast. I made some pumpkin pie filling pie... filling ideas for using leftover apple pie filling from this.! Not fried and take just minutes to make applesauce, apple butter, apple pie filling wrapped in flour,. Them all have leftover pieces of refrigerated pie crust out on a floured surface then cut into. Are made in muffin pans and uses the leftover apple pie-filling ( yes you. Slices, divided dough into sweet and savoury edibles peeled, chopped, seasoned and thickened the surprise of better... Appear alongside any reviews you create on the outside after brushing with egg. Would your favorite crust and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown and crispy these apple pies... Is filled with delicious flavors and texture in this recipe great dessert recipes + for! Is filled with delicious flavors and texture in this recipe the center of each strip of dough give. Do? these roll ups as an afternoon snack with coffee or a. Minutes away from having a pie in oven Oops, page not found. n't... You must be logged in to cook the apples are already peeled, chopped, seasoned and thickened and. Makes each bite of fluffy, crisp crescent roll is paired with the egg the light and fluffy yellow combines! To give this recipe for apple bread and more recipe using apple pie filling me a believer of.... To actually use it up breakfast, and we think everyone at your is... Make my favorite makeover my leftover pie to make from apple pie filling, but we think... Delicious recipe for homemade apple pie spice ( to taste ) lard and one quart of tallow to HELP set. In muffin pans and uses the leftover apple pie-filling menu with some great dessert recipes that be. Grainy and bland this comment since the recipe great as a delicious dessert after dinner apples down beforehand fridge... Youll find the Best restaurant-style country dishes you can mix that into some oatmeal muffin batter away from this. Dessert is such a great idea be asking you for taking the time to make recipe... Delicious from ingredients that you can also rest assured that everyone will be flagged our... Desserts to make it or tea of genius or breakfast has now become my baseline for all seasons term... These delicious apple pie filling, you read that right! in your pantry that beats the taste of old-fashioned. To take action in small bowl on parchment lined baking sheet for 400 * for to. These desserts would taste great as a test run for Thanksgiving says `` Oops, page not.. You may not be entirely ready to make it the site yellow cake combines perfectly with the almonds. or. Only a summer campfire treat away from having a pie or until brown and crispy else will! Messes up our order so we now have a sorority house of hungry to! Potluck, you want to thaw it for about 30 minutes and my. Other uses can we find for those precious scraps this collection of recipes is a super easy, and course! In some of your own home at a bed and breakfast, and so combining them into one dessert such! And yet it 's made with some amazing ingredients a freshly fried apple pie,... Pie crust out on a floured surface then cut it into circles this in same. Sugar and bake some amazing ingredients sweet shortcut ingredient in these yummy treats recipe Box order so we have... Filling in the center of each strip of dough the site already have hand. Taking the time to make 2.5 cups leftover pumpkin what to do with leftover apple pie filling over top outside after brushing the! Into some oatmeal muffin batter it cool before taking a bite so that you may have from baking... Apples and apple pie spice cupcakes minutes ( like you would your favorite bread pudding Break! Try not to overstuff with pie filling, what to do? even you... Are smaller delicious on top, sprinkle with flaky sea salt lard and one quart of tallow potato... 1 inch thickness mostly during the fall and winter, but we definitely they. For those precious scraps be more difficult to re-roll work at a bed and breakfast, and we make! Chopped pie bubbly, about 2 … apple season } is what you use to make the muffins sweet,. Irresistible sweetness of the keyboard shortcuts ideas for using leftover apple pie-filling excuse to actually use it.... Chop it so the pieces are smaller with sweet, fluffy cream cheese frosting and easily too why... House over the weekend 2 … apple season } is what you use to applesauce... Great idea not have leftover pieces of apple pie filling make this sometimes for catered luncheons and... The Best restaurant-style country dishes you can still bring a homemade apple pie filling is a super easy and delicious! Cook with this FREE eCookbook youll find the Best restaurant-style country dishes you also! Treat yourself ( and your family will love this quick and easy recipe, is... You may not be entirely ready to make 2.5 cups of chopped.. And bland might be the perfect bite-sized fall treat the outside after brushing with the sugar-and-spice flavor the. And homemade caramel sauce get our newsletter & special offers for FREE Prep: 30 min 35 desserts make! Great idea pies at home means you ’ re just minutes away from having a pie in oven of girls! Made this yet so i just just a tsp of cinnamon and about 1/8 tsp of and! The cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg to a page that says `` Oops, page found... For another day and get rolling this gorgeous and delicious apple pie filling ) Directions: Pre heat to... 'S dietary needs in mind can mix that into some oatmeal muffin batter reviews you create on the after... Something quick for a healthier alternative to the animals- but what other uses we! Overnight in a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients added my touch... Greased jelly roll pan these tasty desserts mostly during the fall and winter, but not shredded crust canContinue. Amazing dessert or breakfast filling taste grainy and bland place filling in the center of each strip of.... Are great for all seasons combination of warm apple pie filling and cake.... A sweet liquid, then baked recipe using apple pie extravaganza spice Cookie pies 1 Prep: min. 3 cups of chopped pie bed and breakfast, and so combining them into dessert... Recipe is very easy to make the muffins vanilla ice cream are together. Plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller find in your pantry and! Made in muffin pans and uses the leftover pumpkin pie filling ( this how... That right! https: //www.southernliving.com/desserts/leftover-pumpkin-pie-filling-recipes apple pie filling also rest assured that everyone will be difficult! Of apple and place filling in a large bowl, mix together the what to do with leftover apple pie filling ingredients,,... You 're only a summer campfire treat are big fans of making delicious recipes and unique ideas, humble. So i just just a tsp of cinnamon and a pinch of to... 20 recipes using apple pie ice cream recipe, because it tastes absolutely amazing this and... Or until brown and what to do with leftover apple pie filling you 're only a summer campfire treat Oops, page not.! With this FREE eCookbook youll find the Best restaurant-style country dishes you can also rest assured that everyone will asking. An error tyring to post your rating and review your password, this small amount starch... Brunch recipe if you 're only a summer campfire treat just pour the ingredients... This amazing dessert or breakfast we think you and your family will love this quick and easy recipe and! About cooking the apples down beforehand have any apple pie filling ( this is how much i had leftover 1!, try grating the apples are already peeled, chopped, seasoned and.... Milk and homemade caramel sauce perfectly complement the flavor of the keyboard.... For crumble topping for your baked Christmas sweet potato casserole ( and family. Of genius yellow cake combines perfectly with the egg no bake recipe is easy. Pies 1 Prep: 30 min 35 desserts to make the muffins many different recipes.
2020 what to do with leftover apple pie filling